Over 10 Years of Development and Production Lithium BatteryAs a global brand, Redway provides comprehensive support for our partners to yield mutual benefits and business success.
The experienced sales representatives will look at the submitted documents to evaluate the information provided.
Once we acquire all necessary info regarding your inquiry, our engineering department will develop the best solution based on your need.
Engineers will send the best solution found to our sales representative and relay the information back to you to verify the solution provided.
Once you verify the solution, we will formally send an estimated cost of service including any related fees to the fulfillment of the service.
Before moving to mass production, sample batteries will be provided to ensure customer satisfaction.
Once satisfied with the performance of samples and final design; a formal document of total price of services will be sent to you for final verification.
Once the order has been paid, a timeframe of the production will be relayed to you by your sales representatives.
Batteries will be shipped to the customer's designated location.
(1) Custom Manufacturing Capability
(2) Ultrasonic Welding
(3) Resistance Welding
(4) Capacitance Discharge Welding
(5) Custom Cable Assemblies
(6) Small/Large Volume Capability
(7) Prototyping Capability
(8) Circuit Board Design (Battery Related)
(9) Contract Manufacturing (Battery Related Devices)
(10) In-House Design Capabilities (CAD)
(1) Assembly Solutions
(2) Molded Plastic Cases
(3) ISO 9001:2015 Certified
(4) Computerized Milling Machines
(5) In-House Engineering
(6) Reverse Engineering
(7) DFM Review
(8) Solutions Oriented Sales Staff
(9) Technical Advice and Follow-Up
(10) Post Initial Order from Engineering, R&D and Sales to Ensure Quality and Performance